Aug 19, 2010

Feeling Blue

I found this sweet little dress at my favorite local vintage shop. I fell in love with it immediately! I am a sucker for polka dots as you can see here and here. Sorry for the short post...its late and I am feeling kind of blue today...tomorrow will be better right? The photos came out a little grainy. Maybe it was because it was late in the evening...not sure?
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to follow my blog. I love hearing everyone's comments and advice. Have a great evening! 






photos by Brian - love you!

Dress & scarf (as belt): vintage - Twice Round
Necklace & earrings: Goodwill
Shoes: Target
Lipstick: L'Oreal Red


3 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

This dress is amazing - it looks like it was made for you. I love how you paired it w/ the yellow scarf. Beautiful! Thanks so much for adding me to your blogroll - I am adding you to mine as well:) xx Marisa

Stephanie said...

I lala-love that dress and the little yellow scarf {swoon}! It fits you perfectly!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

This dress is very cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊