Jul 26, 2010

Polka dots

I toyed with the idea of wearing this dress as the skirt it really is with a white ruffled blouse and red heels. But I really wanted to wear leggings for a change so I belted it high and threw on my heeled sandals. It was a fun outfit for downtown Asheville and dinner at Zambra's. Brian's birthday celebration! It was miserably hot and we had to walk a bit after parking the car. I do do do love my town and all the exceptional photo opportunities it holds.



Photos by Brian. Thank you!

Dress (skirt): Goodwill
Belt: local vintage shop Twice Round
Leggings & camisole: NY&CO
Sandals: Steve Madden
Glasses & Earrings: Kmart
Lipstick: L'oreal "Red"

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great Goodwill score!

Kellee said...

The dress/top is absolutely adorable! I especially love it with the hint of red with the belt. Cute!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊