Aug 3, 2010

Down by the Tracks

 I know I've said it a million times but I do love my hometown. It has so much to offer. I've lived here all of my life and I can't think of anywhere else I'd like to hang my hat. I'm also in love with polka dots - all shapes, all colors. I've never worn red very much but I am severely attracted to it. I tried painting my bathroom red at one time and it never really felt right. I can only take so much red at one time!

 I've been wearing this necklace almost every day since I got it. It goes with practically everything and gives it a little spice.
Photos by Brian - love you!

Dress: Walmart
Shoes: Chadwicks
Hairbow: Family Dollar
Necklace: Modcloth

Everyone I've "met" blogging has always been so sweet. Thank you everyone for comments!


2 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

That necklace is so cute!!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Kellee said...

You look wonderful in the polkadots. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊