Aug 12, 2010

Creek Bed

I drooled over these Dan Post boots for about a year. I would go by Discount Shoe Barn and try them on over and over and over. I even went by an took a picture of them one time. I could not bring myself to spend that much money on myself. I think Brian finally felt sorry enough for me and surprised me with them on my birthday. Bless his heart. Maybe he just couldn't take my pouty face whenever I passed by a pair of cowgirl boots not a minute longer. Or maybe he's just sweet. Or maybe they were on sale. Or maybe....the shoe gods were looking out for me...



 I love the way this one turned out because it captures the colors in the dress. It was hot and sticky when I was taking the photos and the breeze felt great.



 

Dress, cami & Belt: thrifted, Goodwill
Boots: Dan Post
Earrings: handmade by a coworker's mom

3 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

The colors and print on you dress are beautiful and I love it paired w/ the cowboy boots:)

lu said...

ok ok you convinced me, i have to buy a killer pair of heeled clogs!! thanks for the words of wisdom ;)

these are great shoes to wear throughout the seasons with little dresses and tucked into jeans! good work brian! love when men take notes and use them to their [and our] advantage later ;)

hope you have a great weekend!

CLOTHESURE

skippy haha said...

oh lord discount shoe barn...i have dreams about that place...
your boots look fab :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊