Aug 4, 2010

Cotton Candy

 Wednesday! (Taking a break from my normal Wednesday dipytch picture posts until next week) Actually, I am packed and ready for a road trip that will dump me out in the sand at the beach. Yes. It is T minus 4 hours. I will be without internet (sob...anxiety attack...sob) for a few days. See you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend and a spectacular weekend!


 I am head over heels for these oxfords. Love.

Photos by Brian - love you!

Blouse: Modcloth
Shorts: NY&CO
Belt: Claires
Tights: Target
Shoes: Modcloth
Necklace: Modcloth
Earrings: gift from Aunt June
Bag: Goodwill

4 comments:

Kellee said...

You always do find such cute belts. :)

Chandler said...

Great outfit!

check out my latest giveaway!

Xoxo
Chandler

Stacey Kay said...

I love this top!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

adorable shoes!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊