Aug 17, 2010

Amen

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this navy polka dot skirt because I can remember all the little old ladies at church wearing something that looked a lot like it. But I thought, hey, if I accessorize it enough I might be able to bump it up and out of the little old lady bracket...it just might work. I think it ended up turning out ok. I love the shimmery squares throughout the pattern. What do you guys think? I thought that if I pulled some dark gray and silver into the mix it might make those tiny squares really stand out. Oh well - don't know. I know it was comfy to wear. And I did get several compliments on the skirt. Mom and I were talking about how much we loved the accordion pleats. All in all I think its a good work outfit. Might have to remix it a time or two...maybe a hem job for its future...







Top: Kohls - sale! $9 I think
Belt: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Goodwill
Shoes: Target
Hairbow: Forever 21
Earrings: can't quite remember...
Lipstick: L'Oreal Red

1 comments:

Flashes of Style said...

Cute! <3

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊