Oct 2, 2010

Just Simple and Classic

I can never get over the crisp, clean lines of black and white. I thrifted this silk shirt at the Hospice center and had to alter the buttons on the sleeves. They were a bit too tight so I opted to connect the open sleeves with some black sheer ribbon that is decorated with small, black, sequined flowers. Very subtle and went with the delicate shirt. Cigarette pants are the best! I love how I feel like Audrey Hepburn with the cropped ankle and flats. Super fun. I snapped a few pictures on a walk down to the park with my son. We stopped and looked at cool stuff on the ground along the way. Lots of fun and a good way to wind down from a hectic day at work. Have a great weekend everyone!
 Photos by me

Top & Shoes: Thrifted: Hospice & Goodwill
Pants: NY & Company
Earrings: ?
Lipstick: L'Oreal Red



1 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello....just found your blog link...happy to follow you:)

Love your outfits...the black and white blouse is beautiful....Im a jewelry freak...I LOVE those dangly earrings too:)

Enter my F21 Giftcard Giveaway!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊