Oct 9, 2010

Fall Festivals and Stroller Adventures

My son and I went on a walk around the neighborhood and came upon a sweet little fall festival at one of the churches nearby. Clowns...magician...rummage sale (!)...bake sale...games....I love fall festivals!! Just needed a caramel apple and it would've been complete! This time of year is always so packed full of fun times that are simple and intimate. Riley reminded me that he didn't like clowns so that didn't go over so well but he actually found a new-to-him toy airplane that he fell in love with at the rummage sale. We've started to call it a "stroller adventure" when we take off from the house and see where we end up. Sometimes its the park, sometimes its the bakery, and sometimes its something as special as a church fall festival. Good times to be had by all! I have been itching to wear my lace up Minnetonka boots and this was the perfect day. A bit chilly when we started out and then it warmed up quite nicely. I dressed in layers so I could slowly shed my second skin while the air grew warmer. Enjoy the season! Winter is around the corner and winter and I are not friends!


  
Riley wanted to make a silly face for the camera :)
Photos by me

Top, belt & denim shirt underneath: Thrifted; Goodwill
Jeans: NY&Co
Boots: Minnetonka

2 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

Fall festivals are the best...we have an apple festival where I live and gosh - gotta love the caramel apples and cider. Your top is so pretty. I love the colors.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

fun shoes!!! I love them

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊