Oct 13, 2010

Packing before I start Packing

First of all, just wanted to say a quick thanks for all the wonderful comments that you guys leave!! I never thought my little blog would ever be something that anyone else would enjoy - much less receive such sweet comments as yours. You guys are great inspirations! :)

Sorry for the lack of posts - it's not because I'm not taking pictures! I went ahead and canceled my internet at home because I will be moving in 2 weeks. That means I have to grab some internet time when I'm over at the ol' bf's house but I've not been over there in a few days. Plus whatever computer time I have it is uploading pics from my brother's wedding last Sunday. Over 600 of them! I made photo cd's today until I thought I was going to turn into one. And NOW I am going camping all weekend at the Lake Eden Arts Festival. It is a weekend full of food, fun, tons(!) of music, performers, art, crafters, healing arts, classes, relaxation therapy, vendors, ziplines, boating, swimming (if you're crazy. There's snakes AND might I add that the water is freezing this time of year). This time I am taking my son, Riley. It won't be his first time camping but it will be his first time at LEAF. I am very excited because they have a whole section of the festival dedicated to the younger peeps. It's called LEAFlet Village and it is jam packed with kids stuff. That way the adults that aren't interested in that kind of thing or just get freaked about by kids, they don't have to even set foot in that part of the festival. If you're that freaked out by kids then us parents don't need you to be around them anyway, right? It's a win-win. I don't have my photos from the last LEAF I went to in May 2010 (they have 2 a year) but here are a few so that you get the gist....

click picture to connect to source
click picture to connect to source
click picture to connect to source
click picture to connect to source

Anyway, I say all that to say that the outfit posts might be a little scant right now. I will try my little darnedest to get some up because I like to keep things fresh here. Don't like it stale - ya know?

As soon as I get 15 followers I am planning a giveaway. Don't know what the giveaway will be for...just yet but I will make sure its something that you would want! :)

See you later! Have a great Wednesday evening everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊