Apr 30, 2014

Workout in Style

One of the things that is so frustrating about getting these injuries from the car wreck is my inability to work out right now. I say frustrating...its really depressing too. I've had my moments this past week breaking down and having a full on pity party. I know the accident could have been so much worse. I have to remind myself that. Gratitude is what I have to focus on. If not, I end up going down this black hole of why me? and I just want my life back! and none of this was my fault! I get my stitches in my right knee out today. I'm hoping for the best and that my knee will be back to normal a few weeks after that. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. Before the accident I was working my way up to my first 5k. I was using the RunDouble fitness app on my phone and I loved it so so much. It linked directly to MyFitnessPal app too, gosh darnit. I'm not sure how everything will turn out now but I want to be hopeful that I can get back to where I was. Even if my knee does fully heal I don't know how running with an arm splint really works and if it will make my wrist swell, etc. I'll try it. In the meantime all of the lovely workout gear makes me miss it even more! I put together a styleboard to calm my nerves. Stay calm and make a styleboard right? Ha!


Workout in Style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊