Apr 3, 2014

Product Review {Kiss Nail Artist}

Kiss Nail Artist Paint and Stencil Kit was the second item I got in my badge winner package from Kiss Nails. On my first go I used the Impress-On manicure from Broadway Nails. I liked it but always feel like I want to pick off anything that is glued down to my nail. That's just me. And I'm weird. I did think the Impress-On's would be great for an event or a night out. No drying time was awesome.

This time, I am going to use this paint and stencil kit. This is exciting! I like this idea. Since my last nail post was pretty wild, I am going with a more simple nail this time.



Lots of designs to choose from plus 3 colors of polish with super long skinny brush tips.


It was a tough choice but I wanted to keep it simple. I decided to just add just one design and just to my ring finger.


the butterfly!


I did already have a light pink polish on all of my nails. I decided to go with white polish for the design to keep it light for spring.


I was really messy on this step. Maybe with practice I can get better! Ha!


Voila!


I don't think the stencil was salvagable for the next time. But that might have been because I was so messy with the polish application. I don't know. There are a lot more to chose from so it's probably best so I can get to all of the other designs!



Here is what the polish brush looks like. You do need to make sure not a whole lot of polish is on the end of the brush or it will over spill your stencil. 



Of course I had to take it to the next level. I added a little bit of the silver to the wings and some of the black to the little antenna. 

 


Cute! I will definitely be trying the other stencils! I love this. I cannot free hand these kinds of things or come up with new ideas! Ha! The stencil does all the work for you. You can always use a toothpick for other polishes if you don't want to be bound to just the 3 polishes that are included. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊