Mar 10, 2014

Preparing for Spring Girl

Top & Jeans: Thrifted (similar top, similar jeans), Wedges: Steve Madden  (similar)

Yesterday was so beautiful! Today is as well! I have the front door open and I am so excited. 
I'll be back later with a product review for Kiss Nail products! I can't believe I liked the press on manicure! 

I cut a few inches off of my hair to get a fresher look. It really needed it. I go in a few weeks for some highlights. I can't keep up with pulling out the little gray hairs anymore! Gonna just try to hide them at this point. I think I am going for growing out my layers for a little bit. I think when I cut it earlier this week I ended up trimming the top layer a bit too much. I feel it is a little to fluffy on the top. As you can tell, I have it pulled back here in these photos! I think if the layers grow just a bit, it will frame my face a little better.

Enjoy the sun if you have it where you are! I am!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊