Mar 17, 2014

February on Instagram

I am quite far behind on my February Instagram post! Oops! Anyhoo, feel free to follow me on instagram for some day to day of One Girl


From the top and across....

Going to a 60's fashion show
a fun ponytail braid
closeup on the makeup I pulled together for said 60's fashion show...oh my gosh so much fun
all crocs...except for one (I hate to admit it...so comfy!)
iPad review from bagsq.com
sucking at Battleship
my precious Thursday night group of recovering addicts, alcoholics and other crap we struggle with
babysitting my sweet niece
snow!
family bingo night...I lost
meeting some beautiful horses on a nice walk
the hubs and me on a waterfall hike
delicious three bean chili
my first try at chai pudding - good!
Oh yes....choco covered strawberries binge
dry erase board diy!
Josie sleeping in my son's tent
updating the office with practical way to write on the walls

See you on instagram!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊