Mar 26, 2014

New Hair Girl

Silver Cardigan: Thrifted (similar), Black Top: Sears (similar), Gray Tank: Outlet Store (similar), Black Skirt: Express (old) (similar), Animal Print Leggings: NY&Co (similar), Boots: Seychelles

I finally got around to taking the plunge into adding some highlights to my hair. I can't say I am completely happy. Although, I thought I was in the salon. Has that ever happened to you? You love it when they whirl you around in the chair and you look in the mirror. "It's great! I love it!" I say. Then I get home and I start second guessing it. I'm looking at it in the lighting in my bedroom and saying hmmm.... Well, that is what I'm doing. I feel they are a bit too light. I really wanted a honey caramel kind of look to them. Here's an extreeeeeeeme close up!


 Nothing horrible or out of the ordinary. Just not how I had it pictured in my head. But hey, that's hard to do. I didn't explain it well enough or she thought my reaction of I LOVE IT was an indicator of my happiness! LOL. I was happy....I think...Maybe...It's me - too finicky I guess! I have been cutting my own hair so it was good to have someone clean it up a bit. I have a goal to grow my layers out so she helped them lay a little bit better than what I had accomplished. I should have had some texturizing shears, really. But I'm going to grow it out so my hair cutting/layering episodes should soon just turn into a simple trim.







Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for adayinthelifeofonegirl.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊