Jun 30, 2014

Most Chic Girl

Jumpsuit: Goodwill, Sandals: Chadwicks

I love how a simple jumpsuit is instantly chic and stylish. As usual, I was in a rush to get out the door and go to my stepson's high school graduation and I had just gotten out of the shower with wet hair and no time for a fussy outfit. No time for fussy hair either so I went with Heidi braids. We stopped by one of the beautiful churches in downtown Asheville for some photos. I got some great pics of the hubby too so he could update his Linked In & work profiles with some professional shots. They turned out great. The architecture of this old church is just, well, grand. I need to spend more time downtown just enjoying the architecture.  I took an art class in college that focused a lot on Asheville architecture and I've never forgotten about the things I've learned. I get excited to learn the stories behind the buildings themselves. I need to rekindle that excitement!





And if you're like me, when you do get excited, you do the running man.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊