Jun 15, 2014

First Aid Kit with Neo-to-Go

I have been so terrible and so far behind on getting my travel first aid kit ready. When I got my Neo-to-Go in my TLCVoxbox I realized that would be the perfect start to getting my butt in gear and putting together a travel kit ready! Here's a few things that I want to throw into a cute box or bag. I love this tin swiss cross box!
Travel First Aid KIt
I found this one on amazon that is just too cute! All the hard work is done for you!

If I was of the sewing nature I could make a super cute one myself!


or buy this one from etsy because its adorable



**disclosure: I received Neo-To-Go complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊