Jun 3, 2014

Something Tasty {Trader Joe's Brownies}

I am so happy with Trader Joe's Guilt Free Brownie Mix that I had to share how much I loved it! Our little town finally got a Trader Joe's not long ago. I went one day just to poke around but I finally went back to shop because I knew they had a great mission statement. On their website and their wall in the store: 

Trader Joe's private label products promise great quality fare for exceptional, everyday prices. We taste everything before we put our name on it and offer only what we feel is extraordinary. We tried it. We like it. If you don't, bring it back for a refund or exchange — no hassles.
When you see our name on a label, you can be assured that the product contains:
  • √ NO artificial flavors or preservatives
  • √ NO synthetic colors
  • √ NO MSG
  • √ NO genetically modified ingredients
  • √ NO partially hydrogenated oils (artificial trans-fats)
  • √ NO "marketing" costs
  • √ YES tasting panel approval
  • √ YES quality ingredients
  • √ YES great price
YES!!! I love all of that. So much more budget friendly than some of the other health food stores here! I'm not a TJ affialiate or anything - not getting paid for this. I'm just over the moon for their products! Including this one


You just need the mix and nf vanilla yogurt




takes a lot of arm power to mix but don't give up!


you have to spoon the batter in and move it around with the spoon and your fingers to get an even layer



They were delicious!!! Oh my goodness.




So yum.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊