Jun 6, 2011

Pink


Dress: a little hippie shop in the mall, Sandals: Target, Earrings: local & handmade, Tank: old!

I enjoyed spending time with my family after a fun birthday party for my cousins little boy with lots of pizza and cake! The weather was perfect and it was very relaxing in the shade. We stopped at this little spot on the way back home. It used to be up and going, then it was shut down and now it seems to be back up and going again as a little venue for community events. etc. I'm glad because it's like a tiny little western town if you squint really hard. :)


2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I really think this is so gorgeous. The photos are amazing too! I featured it as modest outfit inspiration of the day at http://rubyeyedokapi.tumblr.com and will post it on my blog this coming weekend. Hooray!!!! I always love your outfits though. ;)

A Day in the Life of One Girl said...

Thank you Victoria!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊