Jun 16, 2011

Inspired



Jacket: JC Penny, Top: Urban Outfitters, Pants: Thrifted, Heels: Belk, Necklace & Earrings: NY&Co

Feeling very inspired by one of my favorite bloggers, Beth, from B.Jones Style. Her cropped trousers, heels and chunky necklace really worked here. I love her style and how easy and effortless she makes it look! I'm really enjoying her color blocking she is doing lately and it's making me want to plan a few rainbow inspired outfits myself. She also has great hair tutorials - especially the fun "Carrie Bradshaw" bun. You'll have to check it out. Something easy to do when your hair is dirty and you still want to look super chic!






1 comments:

skippy haha said...

super cool location! gritty with the empty store, and sweet church reflection. very cute outfit, too - love how the necklace ties it all together :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊