Jun 2, 2011

Fleur


Top: Kmart, Capri's and Orange Tank: NY&CO, Sandals: Kmart, Belt: NY&CO

Taking time to take it easy with my new little friend. Isn't she a cute puppy? She could have cared less about what I was doing other than if I was going to open the door or not! Brian and I stopped by a friends house after we cooled off after work at a local brewery. On an outfit note - I felt hesitant with wearing jean capri's because you just don't see them much anymore....but they worked for this outfit so I went with it. I would much rather have some boyfriend cut capri's now.... But I do love love love the flower cut out detail in the top. It had me at "purple-flower-cut-out"


3 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

OMGosh this top looks amazing on you!

skippy haha said...

i agree with Frannie - the shirt is aMAZing! super cute paired with the orange tank. cute doggy too!

Anonymous said...

I love the detail on this top! The color is so pretty too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊