Mar 23, 2012

The Bag of Many Colors Girl

Dress: Modcloth, Shoes: Target. Bag: Vintage

I reach for this bag so many times because it goes with so many things! It's a little rag tag but I love it. It's the perfect size too.

I love this pretty little tree. It's right outside my son's window. There is a little birds nest on one branch that has been there since we moved in. I believe the first year we were here there was a family in there. But no one has been back since. I keep my fingers crossed that a lovely little bird will move back in soon!











photos by me and Brian. Thanks sweets!

1 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

Could that dress be anymore perfect on you!! I love the gorgeous purple with the little pop of yellow in your shoes and that bag!! What an amazing piece. Goodness I love Spring when everything blooms. That tree is so lovely:) Have a sweet weekend! xx Marisa

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊