Aug 26, 2011

Cropped Sweater Girl (Second Attempt)

Sweater & Jeans: Thrifted, Wedges: Target, Belt: Thrifted

I really enjoyed this second attempt with styling the cropped sweater much better. I don't really know why exactly other than the fact that I just felt more comfortable. So, for this look, I ditched the necklace and skirt and went with a lime green high waisted jean. I still went with the high waisted option because I don't want pull a B Spears showing of my tum tum. I changed the wide belt to a skinny belt and chose to add a second pop of color with the mustard colored wedges. Brian actually helped me with the shoes because I was a little torn between a pair of light pink or these. Mustard wins!




Photos by Brian - thanks sweets!

So tell me! Which one was your favorite??



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊