Aug 25, 2011

Cropped Sweater Girl (First Attempt)

Sweater & Denim Skirt: Thrifted, Socks: Gap, Sandals: Target, Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Sunnies: Dollar Store

I have been a bit afraid of the cropped top trend because I'm just not that comfortable with my mid section. So I tried pairing it with this skirt for "Option Numero Uno". This option is more conservative because the skirt is high waisted and I added a wide belt for extra coverage. I wore this little outfit for a play date for my son with a girlfriend of mine and her son. We went to Fun Depot and played lots of arcade games and miniature bowling. Hello! Fun times!

Stayed tuned for Option Numero Dose! (Truth - I like the second way I styled this sweater better!)





1 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

Glad you decided to give the cropped top trend a spin! You look lovely. I am a mom too and I feel the same insecurities about my mid section, but these comfy tops they are coming out with sure are a nice piece to test the waters!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊