Aug 24, 2011

Floppy Hat Girl

Lace Top: Family Dollar, Ruffle Tank: Thrifted, Ankle Pants: Eddie Bauer, Flip Flops: the grocery store (yup), Hat: Modcloth

I did a mini makeover for our front screen porch. I moved the slate coffee table out there and a runner that my great grandmother made. I added a few more decorations that I stole from other parts of the house. It makes it feel a lot more "lived in" out there. I plan on doing a little more, including making an ombre curtain that I'm going to hang (right behind where I am standing in the picture) and watch it blow in the wind while relaxing on the weekends. So when I get all of that done I will take some final photos. I love doing makeovers but I always forget to take the before photos!!! Ha!



Photos by Brian - thanks sweets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊