Aug 4, 2011

The Good News....& The Bad News

If someone asks me, "I've got good news and I've got bad news. Which one do you want first?" I will always say "Give me the bad news first". I don't want to get all excited about the good news and then get slapped in the face with the bad news. No! Get the bad news first and then forget about it because you are celebrating the good news. Well...the bad news is:

I burned the holy heck out of my leg. 
With the iron. Yes. I was ironing clothes. How did I burn my leg? I was being lazy, cutting corners and trying to iron a skirt really quickly on the floor. I sat down on the carpet and proceeded to iron my skirt. No, I wasn't wearing it. Ha! The iron tipped over when I sat it down because, duh, it was on carpet. It hit my leg for one half of a half of a second. Enough to burn my skin almost completely off. Well, it was definitely a second degree burn. I didn't want to show you the actual burn. I didn't want to be responsible for you blowing chunks on your keyboard.

AND THE GOOD NEWS!!!!!
I met my 5% weight loss goal with Weight Watchers!

You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life...the facts of life.

1 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

ouch. sounds painful. congratulations on the 5%.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊