Sep 7, 2010

I'm Thinkin She Likes Polka Dots


I....have a lot of polka dot stuff. Ha! Its such a fun print - I can't help it you see! Black and white...navy and white...white with pink....red with white. I mean, come on. The possibilities are endless. And I haven't even added the fact that the size of the dots can change. Obsess much?
In my real world, the house hunt it getting tiresome. Every house we see is missing one thing. Sometimes two. Sometimes we walk in and almost walk right out, it's that bad. Grrrr! But I mean really, we've only been looking for about 2 months. What can I expect? It's just that my lease runs out soon on my apartment and I really don't want to sign another 6 months OR pay month to month because it gets expensive. Better luck tomorrow! It's out there...I know you are out there perfect house. In the meantime, obsess over some polka dots like yours truly!


 



 
Photos by me

Blouse, dress, shoes, earrings & brooch: thrifted, Goodwill
Silk scarf: Ebay
Necklace: local, handmade

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Such a pretty skirt !!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

quite lovely! The skirt is perfect on you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊