Aug 2, 2010

A Great Idea

Thanks to a post by one of the many fashion bloggers out there during a random session of blog hopping I found a post on the mystery of the womanly bowtie. She went on to include neckties, since there didn't seem to be many photos of women wearing bowties. I dug through my drawer of scarves and thought this one might make a good one. This is something I've never added to an outfit before and it was pretty fun. Casual Friday at work and it fit in just fine. I thought the leggings gave it a bit more of a contemporary look and not too stuffy. I couldn't wear the hat at work but I have a feeling it would've completed the outfit.



Leggings: NY&CO
Shoes: Target
Necktie: thrifted scarf

3 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

OO I love the lace-up detail on these tights! That hat is super cute too...

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

hannah, heart city said...

love that bow!

Kellee said...

The cut of that top is adorable! :0

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊