Aug 15, 2010

At the House

Yesterday, Brian and I went to look at some houses because we are really wanting to find a place that has everything we both want. I want a yard for my son and of course, a great kitchen but I also want to find a house that has that special old world touch to it. Neither one of us want the newer, cookie cutter kind of house. Brian wants a garage so he can tinker around and a big master bedroom because he loves his king size bed. And he should. At 6' 3", he needs all the space he can when he's relaxing and trying to sleep. We found one that definitely has a lot of potential. It would need new floors and new kitchen appliances but it has great built ins in the living room and cute old kitchen cabinets that I immediately fell in love with. So in the spirit of home, I decided a post of hanging around the house was a good idea. We are going to keep on looking for that perfect place. Wish us luck! Have a great Sunday everyone!


I love these ankle crop pants that I got on sale for $4.99. I really like the look of the ankle crop because it sees classic but modern at the same time.

 


Pants & tank: NY&CO
Sleeveless top: thrifted, Goodwill
Belt: thrifted, Hospice
White necklace: thrifted, Goodwill
Pocketbook necklace: thrifted, consignment

3 comments:

Stacey Kay said...

Thats a cute little vest! Love that you belted it!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Marisa Noelle said...

Lovely vest. I love how you belted it and it looks so pretty w/ the cropped pants. Best wishes house hunting:)

danielle said...

Hi there, nice to "meet" you. Thanks for stopping by. Love the belt and vest-too cute! And that necklace is lovely!
Just added you as a fan on chictopia, too.
ciao!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊