May 17, 2014

Something Tasty {Banana Wrap}


Ok so I am basically obsessed with bananas wrapped up in a tortilla. I was cruising through Instagram during one of my regular jam sessions and saw it on a fitness motivator's feed. I know I am way behind on the times and people have been chowing down on these things forever but I'm just a dinosaur I guess. I move very slowly.

Anyway, here is what I've been having for breakfast or lunch lately. It keeps me full for a long time and more importantly is easy and fast to fix. Plus, it is a low cost meal. What more could I want? Nada. I have been branching out and adding different kinds of fruits lately...strawberries, blackberries. I love berries. Sometimes I leave off the honey if my banana is very ripe. I love adding the berries to offset the sweet. I made some homemade granola too and I am going to toss that in next. The possibilities are endless.

I used Better'n Peanut Butter here but I also use regular peanut butter too. Try to get the natural/organic peanut butter so you can avoid nasty high fructose corn syrup and all the other crap. You could definitely use almond butter, coconut butter, whatever butter. I love almond butter and honey together.


Slather it on baby


Roll that beautiful bean footage


YUMSIES



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊