Oct 6, 2013

Shadow Girl

Top & Flats: Target, Cords: NY&Co

The sun was really pouring in when we were taking these photos before church last Wednesday night and it felt so wonderful. I'm enjoying these last few days of warm weather and dry weather before they disappear. I think we are in for a lot of rain next week because the remnants of tropical storm Karen will roll in. 

I have no excuse as to why it took me so long to get these photos up. I have had a bit of a busy week but not unusually so. I got to spend some time with a good friend of mine who is on the same recovery journey as I am. She is a wonderful woman with a strong desire to live for Christ and to be the best she can be but struggles with the pressures of life just like the rest of us do, me included! It is good to get together with an encouraging friend.


Today I have a big pot of chili simmering on the stove and anxiously awaiting the Carolina Panthers game coming on soon....



1 comments:

Manhattan Image and Style said...

What a chic look! I love your top!

Feel free to visit my blog as well! <3

Diana
www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊