Oct 17, 2013

Finally Girl

Outfit: Thrifted, Moccasins: Minnetonka

I have officially lost my phone. I lost it yesterday somewhere in between the house and the car.  Or in the house. Or in the car. After several hours of looking we gave up. We have a new one on the way. A smart phone. AHH! I can't believe it! I am stepping into the 21st century.

That being said....I watched the Katie Couric show today where this person hacked into a girl's computer and he took pictures of her on her own webcam without her even knowing then emailed her the pictures! I don't know....it just makes me nervous about technology. Come to find out she had went to high school with the guy and he had hacked into her computer some way through a link in an email and then basically had control over all of her social media and of course, her webcam. Yikes. He had then sent that same email with the bad link to all of her friends on facebook and some of them clicked on it and the same thing happened to them. As I sit here blogging and sharing my life to the internet I'm thinking...is this too dangerous? Some would say yes. It is dangerous to put yourself out there. I definitely don't want to do any of the location tagging stuff that you can do through facebook or whatever. Heck, I don't even have a facebook, just a page for this blog. I don't know...it puts it all in perspective. Whatever you put or do on the internets stays there forever!!



1 comments:

Simona said...

You look nice! :)

http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/extraordinary-shoulders.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊