Oct 16, 2013

Fancy Feet Girl

Entire outfit: Thrifted, Shoes: gift from my mother-in-law

My in laws are doing a little shuffling around at their house to accommodate Gran-gran moving in with them. My mother-in-law worked at the local community theater in costumes and due to the moving around has had to get rid of/sell/donate/let me have some of her wonderful costumes and accessories. Yay! Dress up time! These awesome shoes were part of the classic 1920's gangster style that always comes back around every Halloween. I couldn't believe they fit me and I was super excited to style them up.



That being said, I still do not like these boyfriend jeans. They are just not flattering on me! I wore them here and didn't feel confident in them then. Still don't. The only thing left is to try them with heels. If that doesn't work, they are going back to the thrift store. As much as I want them to work it just kills me that they make me look much wider than my other jeans.


It may be because they actually are men's jeans. Maybe I need to try the Gap's pair that are for women but in the boyfriend style. But the $69 price tag isn't going to work for me!


1 comments:

Simona said...

Nice shoes! :)

http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/10/extraordinary-shoulders.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊