Feb 29, 2012

The Secret World of Stitchery


My future mother-in-law gave me these really neat vintage needlepoint books. I have NO clue how to needlepoint or stitch. I have only done cross stitch in my lifetime. But I would like to eventually try one of these techniques. It looks super time consuming and a bit intimidating. I've had my eye on embroidery too as of late and I am tempted to take a class. Although, I really need to get basic sewing under my belt before I add anymore projects to my bucket list. The photos of these projects sure are fun to stare at, though. Look at that cute little pom pom fish pillow in the first photo. Cute!!


I really love the girly lace stuff too. Like the ones above on the left these below:



Yeah, don't know what any of that means but it sure does look purty



One of my favorites - this little poof footstool:


Trickery!




Well, if I can't use them now as guides I will use them as decoration!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊