Feb 18, 2012

Date Night Girl

Top: Family Dollar, Skirt: Thrifted, Tights: Target. Shoes: Ebay, Belt: Charlotte Russe, Clutch: Thrifted

The fiance and I went out Friday night for a post Valentine's Day dinner. I had steak for the first time in forever! It was very tasty but the chocolate lava cake for dessert won as best taste of the night. What can I say? I rarely eat red meat but I have a consistent diet of choco!

The first skirt I tried on didn't work out (a.k.a. too darn tight) and I got a bit frustrated but it all melted away when I found the bow belt and the shoes to go with this skirt. I fell in LOVE with this outfit. Far better than the first one I was thinking of anyway. 






The fiance looking quite dapper, no?

photos by Brian

3 comments:

LyddieGal said...

your skirt is so pretty, and i just love your bow belt!
glad you had a great v-day!
Chic on the Cheap

skippy haha said...

best outfit everrrrrr! you two look smashing.

Gray Skies said...

This outfit is perfect! The lace on the top looks lovely with the pattern on the skirt. And the bow belt is a great touch.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊