Dec 5, 2010

Red Lipstick Boots

There might be a bit of a boot theme going on here! Except these boots were only $3.50 at the Goodwill. Just as exciting as waiting for a brand new pair in the mail. I couldn't believe my luck picking up these beauties. I love the color red! I have paired these up with several other outfits just somehow haven't seem to make a post about them yet. I did wear them here with an autumn twist. I took a classic approach for this outfit. Maybe a little Parisian with the black and white? I chose a black blazer and a black and white striped shirt to pair up with the red boots. I wanted a little bit of flair in my hair so I opted for a side chignon with some flower bobby pins. It felt Spanish inspired...like a flamenco dancer. Except without the dress...or the castanets...or the dance moves. This little spot for the photos is one of my favorite spots in my new yard. I love the bird house and the plants as they get ready for winter. There are bird houses everywhere here. I will be sitting on the porch and spot a new one in a tree, one that I haven't seen before. I can't wait until the spring! But that's a little too far away to think about that now. Got a long way to go...



My first jump picture! We did it! I thought it was impossible. I totally got some air.



Photos by Brian :)

Blazer: Thrifted, Goodwill
Striped Top: Kohl's
Jeans: NY&Company
Red Boots: Thrifted, Goodwill
Scarf: JCPenny
Hair accessories: DIY
Earrings: NY&Company

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊