Nov 2, 2010

It's a November Thing

Why is it so exciting to wear fall colors?!?! I don't think I'm going to be able to give up these oranges and browns! Although I am a little excited to break out my green and red plaid wool skirt when it comes Christmas time. Which is very scarily right around the corner! We just won't think about that now.


You know when you put on that outfit that just makes you feel so good all day long? This was it. The clogs, the vest, the colors, it just made me so happy. Here's a switcharoonie on shoes and hats. Warm fuzzies ya'll!

Photos by me

Dress, vest & brooch: thrifted
Belt: Forever21
Tights: Target
Clogs: Go Jane

First remix
Shoes: generic shoe store
hat: Modcloth

Second remix
boots: thrifted
hat: Modcloth

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I adore the vest!!!!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Cute vest... I really like all the Victorian-esque red buttons, and the boots!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊