May 3, 2010

Monday Detox

Today's rain and low temperatures has made the lack of A/C in the office pretty bearable. I was hoping that someone would bring bagels in today for breakfast. Nope. No go. Instead, I blew up my oatmeal in the microwave. I never can remember if its 3 minutes or 2. Obviously the 4 minutes that I tried to cook it ended in disappointment. For everyone.

Would you like an update on the weight loss I'm going for? Well, I was off to a good start but I can not quit drinking micro brews and that blows my diet. By the time the weekend comes I'm sucking down Abbey Ales, Gaelics and the most delicious beer in the world: Wedge Pilsner. After 2 or 3 of those I need food. I am not thinking about calories at this point. Just whatever has the most cheese or comes with hummus. I think I have been dieting for 3 months now and I am 1 pound lighter. Hooray! Who said this weight loss thing couldn't be done? Right!

I am addicted to platform sandals and tunic dresses at the moment. All colors and all designs. The fabric gets nice and flowy near the fanny. Perfect for a girl like me.

This new addiction should keep me off of food and booze for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊