Oct 14, 2014

eShakti Girl {Product Review}

I definitely jumped out of my seat with excitement when eShakti contacted me and asked if I would like a custom made clothing item from them. YES PLEASE! I've seen other bloggers enjoy their Eshakti pieces and I am glad I got invited to eat at that lunch table! Ha! Let me tell you; choosing what I wanted was the hardest. They have so many choices! Dresses, skirts, tops...I was so excited! After much deliberation I decided against a dress and went with these pants so I could use them throughout the fall with ease. There were only two options for pants so I kind of felt like I was unearthing a treasure. I was not disappointed with my choice! 


What makes eShakti so special is you give them your measurements when you order so your garment is CUSTOM MADE for your body! I liked the fit of my pants. They are meant to be slouchy so I was ok with the roomy fit. Although I do believe they could be a bit slimmer in the thigh and I would be more comfortable with that. I chose my hip shape as "curvy" which I am but I think that caused it to have too much room in the hips. I love the pattern and the high waist. The length is perfect to wear with heels. If I wear them with flats they are just a tad too long. If you choose to order these and want to wear with flats, I would take your measurement and subtract an inch or two. 


I am in love with the pattern! I chose to pair it with white right now because the weather was gorgeous and still slightly warm and I could get away with this sheer top. I have a navy sweater that is just waiting to be paired with these bad boys for the winter! Isn't the pattern gorgeous?


They are super comfy and the fabric is sturdy. It isn't flimsy and see through. I got lots of compliments on these! The pockets are roomy and usable. You can opt to have no pockets but I love them. The drawstring is long and doesn't slip through the openings. I can't really find a negative about the construction or fabric! If you are looking for a more closer fitting trouser pants then choose slim or average for your hip shape.





Overall I am ecstatic about my eShakti pants! They are such a welcomed breath of fresh air to my wardrobe! I love that I can pair them with darker colors for the winter. Comfy navy sweater....brown boots...chunky scarf! Yes! Oh and since we're talking about the future, next summer they are getting a crop top paired with them for sure. 

Head on over to eShakti and order your custom clothing RIGHT NOW!


**I was supplied a clothing item via eShakti for product review purposes. All opinions are my own!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊