Oct 16, 2012

DIY: Haunted House

I discovered an amazing little DIY over at Dollar Store Crafts where she took an old Christmas village house and turn it into a dark and creepy haunted house. I happened to be at the Goodwill (just happened to be there) on Saturday and sure enough, there were three discarded Christmas village houses that I knew would be perfect for our project. I knew that my son would really like this craft too so I grabbed all three of them. That way he could go wild on his and I could be more crafty with mine. (Control issues!) 

Here was one of the houses pre-dark and stormy:


Workspace:



Work in progress:


And wow was I excited at the final result!!!


A real spooky house to add to the haunting effect of the rest of the house...more on that later!






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊