Oct 27, 2012

Coffee Break Girl

Outfit: Thrifted, Boots: DIY

The hubs and I checked out a new roasting company near the house. Oh - it was so delicious. We're thinking about going back and buying some beans. We sipped on coffee and munched on Smore's scones. Why have I never heard of a Smore's scone! Gracious it was good. 

I picked up these faux leather leggings at the thrift shop a couple of months ago and I've been waiting for some cooler weather to try them out. Turned out, they are a bit too big. I figured since they were leggings it would work out but they're too big in the waist and too big at the ankle. If I was a fabulous sewer I could fix them. But I've decided that I don't keep a pile of "to be fixed" clothes because it never happens. It just ends up being a cluttered part of the bedroom or the closet and I just can't stand it anymore. So - I'll be listing these on ebay soon. They really are nice and I know they can make some gal out there happy!

These boots used to be knee high. I cut them off and added some faux fur. Now they look like I'm wearing squirrels on my ankles.



 
Pet the squirrels...




What he wore!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊