Oct 24, 2012

Collecting Cozy Recipes

Right now is the perfect time for chili, soup and hearty meals. But I don't want to bust the buttons on my flannel so I found a few recipes from two of my most favorite internet chefs.

LaaLoosh has mouthwatering recipes that look really easy to make. I mean - I've always wondered what to do with those little acorn squash! Plus, she has all the nutrition information for each recipe and even the weight watcher points. YES!! (I've linked all photos and recipes back to the websites)





Don't those look delish?!

 Skinnytaste is another website that I drool over constantly. She includes all nutritional information AND weight watcher points as well. I have made her Buffalo Turkey Burgers (last night in fact) and they are so so so good.

Look at this beauty: Roasted Pumpkin Sage Soup!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊