May 26, 2014

San Francisco Girl


Sorry for the hiatus here! I was lucky enough to be able to tag along on a business trip that my husband took to San Francisco. It was a bucket list item for me to be on the west coast. To "touch" all the sides of the U.S. I've been to the east coast too many times to count and I've been to the Gulf of Mexico. So the west coast was the only one left! I guess I should the Canadian border is next. Yep. I'm a geek. What can I say.

I really enjoyed my time in San Francisco. I have tons of photos I want to share. I did survive with my broken wrist and my bumbling cast/arm splint and my knee brace which you can kinda see under my jeans in the photo up above. It was awkward at times on the plane and in tight places but all in all it was ok. I just knew I was going to take more time getting out of tight spots and no one yelled at me to hurry up so that was good! Ha! 

We took some photos on our way to dinner Sunday night. It was so windy as was the whole trip. I would say that is my least favorite part about the city. The wind. But the Golden Gate Bridge made up for it!

Here's the wind!


So we went around the corner for better photos




And this little lady; my favorite part of San Francisco.


2 comments:

Natalie Patalie said...

Nice! I live close to San Francisco. There are so many fun things to do there, but I HATE the wind so after awhile I'm usually feeling pretty over it, hahah.

Unknown said...

Great pieces and very nice pics
you're outfit it's awesome too
http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/anamorphose.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊