Aug 17, 2011

Tube Girl

 
Top: Thrifted, Pants: Eddie Bauer (on sale!) Shoes: Target, Necklace: DIY, Bag; Thrifted

After seeing her and her in a tube top, I had to have one. I lucked out one day at the thrift shop and found this little Breton striped one for a whole $1! Yeee! It's a little large but I think it will do for now. When my lazy bone heels, I can sew up the sides a bit. Until then....

Oh! My sweet, precious fiance is giving me "The 12 days of Birthday" kind of like the "The 12 days of Christmas". I am getting small surprises each day until the big day on the 27th. I love it! He did a bedroom makeover one day with a new set of sheets, duvet cover and throw pillows that all match so preciously. The next day I came home to an organized shoe closet and my hats hung prettily on the wall. Each day he has done ALL the household chores!!! And those chores are a bear, let me tell ya. 2 kids...a dog... Oh! and last night when I went to bed there was a Barrel House Mamas cd that I have had my eye on forever hiding under my pillow :) He is really really spoiling me! I feel like a princess.




Photos by Brian - thanks sweets!

1 comments:

Frannie Pantz said...

What a fun idea! (12 days of birthdays) What a sweet guy you got there! I love the backdrop for your photos and this nautical tube is fantastic!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊