Aug 30, 2011

Flea Market Finds

We took a trip to "Paris of the South" flea market here in Asheville. It was lots of fun and we got to take a peek at a bunch of neat things. Actually, I drooled over a lot of neat things. I walked away with only one little cat knick knack for a whole $1. I think this trip was mostly just to get our feet wet. We will definitely be back soon. Oh! I even got to meet a fantastic little puppy. I thought I would share with you some of the wonderful things that caught my eye...


 Lots of pretties...


A lovely girl...


Ummm...



Who doesn't love puffy bird art?

Vintage water ski

My husband-to-be having fun!


THE cutest chair EVER




 A band for nice background music!


And finally...this little guy! He was resting in a hat box full of scarves! I wanted to steal him and take him home


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊