Aug 19, 2011

Beauty Shop Girl

 Dress: Thrifted, Sunnies: Ray Ban, Flip Flops: ?

I played around with polka dots for our walk around the Sourwood Festival last weekend. I can't say that I love this dress and I may bid farewell to it this year. It's a little too short and just not "me". But it is fun to wear! If I could find the extra time I am going to get my closet shop up and running so I can do some purging of the ol' closet. I really don't want to have to pack lots of stuff up that I'm not even going to wear next summer. There are so many things I didn't even get to wear this year anyway. Ooops. I may have a problem. Clotheshorse!

On a side note, I don't know why I wear flip flops. I have the ugliest feet known to man and I know people really don't want to share in the fright sight.



Photos by Brian - thanks sweets!

Here is how I wore this dress last winter. I paired it with leggings, a black sweater, and tall, black boots.




1 comments:

Katie said...

I used to own this dress! What if it's mine :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊