Aug 20, 2014

Fancy Pants Girl

Sequin Tank: Walmart, Pants: Etc Consignment Shoppe (Old Navy), Heels: Target

I have been on the lookout for a pair of fancy, loose fitting, elastic waist trousers for like, well, a long time. I refused to pay high prices and my patience paid off. I use my local consignment shops as ways to recycle my own fashion closet and make some moolah to buy more! On this particular day I was turning in some clothes to sell and noticed these guys on the rack. I think they were $7.00 and then I had some credit on my account. It was such a win-win. I've worn them once already but didn't get an outfit photo that day. They are so comfy! These are the pants I tried wearing with my new crop top but HELLO belly button! I was like oh my. No thank you. Instead of following Coco Chanel's rule of "take one thing off before you leave the house" I needed to add more! Ha! At this point in my life I don't think my belly button needs to be out and about with me while running errands!





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought a pair from Marc Jacobs & they are quite fabulous! Although comfy, they're structured enough to wear to work or on a casual day! Well styled my dear! Loving your hair!! :D

♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊