Aug 12, 2014

Crop Girl

Crop Top: Amazon, Skirt: given to me, Sandals: Target

It took me a few different tries to find out what I felt comfortable pairing with this crop top. I haven't worn a crop top since I was a teenager! And....that was a long time ago. 
 First I tried some black loose trousers but my belly button was showing and I just could NOT do it. Then I tried some huge hippie jeans and it just didn't feel quite right either. I think it could've looked great IF they were a bit more high waisted. When I pulled out this wrap skirt it was perfect. I could bring the waist up to where it was nice and snug but still a little skin could peek through. 







1 comments:

skippy haha said...

perfection - you totally rocked this! lovely.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊