Jul 10, 2012

Skirt of Many Colors Girl

Top: Target, Skirt: Thrifted, Wedges: Chadwicks

I went all out crazy today and matched my lipstick with my shirt. Whoa.
Let's see...what else...work is amazingly overwhelming. I feel like I get in a boxing match everyday with something. I take two steps forward and three steps back.
I want to see Ice Age 4 or whatever number it's on now. We just call it "The New Scrat Movie".
I did absolutely nothing last weekend. I didn't even leave the house on Saturday. I did zero crafting, zero cooking...wait! I made cupcakes. Quite delicious cupcakes. I fought the inner urge for chocolate and went with a yellow cake with caramel icing instead. Then I got the most amazing idea. I was going to put more sugar on top of the icing. I grabbed a bag of Heath bits and put those on top.
Yum.ee.






2 comments:

Jana Lee said...

Beautiful!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

What a wonderful skirt this is. I adore the new layout too!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊