May 15, 2012

My 5th Mother's Day

I had an excellent Mother's Day. My hubby did everything he could to make it a relaxing and happy day. He even stepped in when my 5 year old had a meltdown when I wanted to take a nap. Thank you sweets. My little boy sang Happy Mother's Day to me (to the tune of Happy Birthday) and that was all I needed. I did get some great little gifts too! And some nice roses at church. I almost won the rose plant for being the youngest mother but my dreams were dashed as one of my friends ended up beating me by one day. One day! Ha haa, I would've killed it anyway I'm sure.

Anyway, Here's the LOOT!

A mint green pocket book with some matching earrings, cobalt bangles, yellow studs, pink bib necklace, cobalt spiky necklace and then two sweet, sweet crafts from my little man.





My cup definitely runneth over.

1 comments:

rlutz said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful mother's day! That book riley made you is so amazing!!

momlostfound.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊