May 10, 2012

Facelift Girl

Dress: Thrifted/Chadwicks, Heels: Bday gift from Hubs, Bracelet: an Avon necklace, Sunnies: dollar store 

A Day in the Life of One Girl got a facelift! Whew! She needed it. What do you think? Do you like it? I love it. Designer Moorea at Freckled Nest really hooked me up. She listened and listened and listened to me and all of my little picky ideas and then kicked it up another notch and added all of this other cool stuff I had never even thought about!! She's awesome! If you're in the market for a new blog design, check them (and her) out.

And...thank you hubby for the gift of a lifetime! You are truly my best friend in the world. XO

I'm glad to be back to the land of the blogs. I have had a stressful week to say the least. Politics, yuck. I deactivated my facebook account right now because I am just on overload with the negativity. No watching the news for me either. I'm just unplugging. EXEPT for the blog! This is such a creative outlet for me. So theraputic to journal my day, have fun with fashion and see what all of you guys are doing too. Keeping it light and fluffy - for now.

Onto the outfit! I love love love this dress. It is the comfiest, best fitting dress in my closet. I've got a zoo trip planned this Sunday and I am very tempted to wear this with some flip flips and hair twisted up on top of my head. I get to do something else very fun but I can't tell ya because it's a surprise (that person cannot know yet!) Eeeeeeeek!






photos by hubs :) thanks sweets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! ♥
◊Your comments are most appreciated◊